Thomas also had his first Down Syndrome clinic visit. He weighted in at 19.3lbs. He was seen by a Speech therapist, Physical therapist, Pediatrician, Dietitian, ENT, and more all in one swift visit.......3 hours. The only concern noted at this time is his hearing. Tubes may be on the agenda shortly.
I am so thankful to have Thomas in our family unit. He is an excellent baby that is giving a lot of love to all of us. He is staying healthy and providing us with daily smiles and laughter. Big Sister Red is working hard on peek-a-boo. He loves to look at her with a look of puzzlement:) It is priceless. Thomas is her buther and she keeps a close eye on him.
he is just scrumptious!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, take my breath away. SCRUMPTIOUS is right. AND, my Noah had that EXACT same little striped shirt when he was a baby so I am just about to hyperventillate on yumminess here. He is just so cute and I am sure his face must be blistered from all the kisses that you give him. I know I would!!! Love that baby boy, have been dying for new pictures, as always!!!!! Vonda
ReplyDeleteAwwww, those pictures are just TOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteSix months!!?!?!
ReplyDeleteLiar.
I can't believe that.
I love all those pictures but the second and fourth one are just to die for.
OH GOOD HEAVENS. Look at that BEAUTIFUL baby. Holy smokes. The strawberry blonde hair - and the cheeks - and the fat hands and the adorable smile. And the ....
ReplyDeleteOh Charlie ... LOVE BUG ... where ARE you? ;)
I'm pretty sure he was flirting with me at Thanksgiving. Just sayin'...
ReplyDelete