Thursday, February 5, 2009

Need to post!

I have been working three evenings a week which is making a already tired prego woman into a Zombie. I am fine at work but at home I feel like I have no blood flow. Then I proceeded to get myself hooked onto facebook last week, which sucks brain cells I am sure. The cycle of addiction just increased. Bravo, facebook, cowbell, hotmail, pretending to be tori, facebook, hotmail, bravo etc
It is simple unproductive to put it mildly.
I am only sleeping in two hour increments. If it is not someone waking me, it is something. Bladder, kitten, leg cramp etc. I am sure this is the best technique to making someone CRAZY! Oh but wait throw in a independent two year old. That is the icing on the cake!
I am not whining really I am just trying through this muddled mind of mine to figure out how to change this muddle. I am sure throwing in company for four days is going to help. Leon's brother is coming to stay here for the weekend. He is high maintenance to say the least. I need company that will just lay around on the couch with me right now, not someone who wants a clean towel.

Around my children's birthdays money was tight, wait I mean non existent. So I decided to get them a kitten and call it good. (Hey that is a gift of 18 plus years that just keeps on giving.) Needless to say it truly was just a moment of weakness. This kitten has taking to pee ing on my bed. Yes whizzing on ME when I am sleeping. My mother has taken it upon herself to place kitty litter boxes all over my house. But I think we need to find a new home for said Christmas/birthday present. She is adorable, fixed, all her shots and FREE. Anyone?

I am off to the laundry mat AGAIN and to stay focused til nap time. Wish me luck. But first I must check facebook I might have missed someone/something.

9 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I've never been peed on by a cat. But Liv peed on me on Tuesday if it makes you feel any better. :)
    Since you're pretending to be me, can you come watch all these freakin' kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY ME! I made it into the Cycle of Addiction.
    W00T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, but seriously: I'd stop blogging if it helps you break the Cycle of Addiction.
    I'd do it for you S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the cat pee.
    Maybe if you sprinkle yourself with some litter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be a saint because I keep telling my kids "no" to a pet. We had a kitten once for about 6 months and that about did me in... Hope you get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tori wots your sisters address I have a free kitten for her. Does she have a doggie door?

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww.. the cycle sounds exhausting.. i haven't gotten peed on by a cat.. but the puppy sat in my lap and peed on me.. yieks.. step away from the computer and take a nap and tell you company to bring their own clean towels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, I must be your favorite kind of company.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT? He wants a stinkin' clean towel? Who does he think he is, anyway? ;)

    ReplyDelete