Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am Four Months old!

7 comments:

  1. What a pout! Love it, he is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its my party I can cry if I want to .. cry if i want to.. even with the pout.. I just want eat him up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love him to pieces!!! I just want to kiss that sweet little pouty mouth so bad. He looks so much like my Noah at that age it brings tears to my eyes. You are one blessed mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I was looking at my blog dashboard, saw your picture and thought it was Sylas! Seriously, they are twins. Sylas is sitting here next to me and he has a blue onsie on and his hair is "styled" exactly like Thomas', and the pout! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. I need him HERE. NOW. IN MY ARMS!!

    He is too dang adorable. He looks so much older in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your blurb about yourself. I was just thinking, "This baby is MADE for Sara, she can just love on him and munch his little cheeks until he's 40!" And then I saw you wrote "made specially for me". Perfect.

    ReplyDelete