
I really do have plans to start blogging. My goal is September! Thomas is three months old today. Hard to believe. Time has just flown by. He weights close to 14 pounds almost doubling his birth weight in three months. He loves to eat! His strength is wonderful. Holding his head up for one minute at a time and standing for .002 seconds. I love to listen to his cooing and gentle verbal reminders in the morning that it is time to have breakfast. If I get a smile or a laugh I am set for the day. Red is still struggling with the loss of being an only child. She is still a perfect child in every way of course, but really knows how to be a two year old now if you know what I mean. Just put it this way I LOVE nap time for her. We have been working on Potty training for three weeks now. She does awesome for the most part, but is far from "trained". I am trained fine thank you. "Red go potty" " go sit on the toilet" "go to the bathroom before you _______"
sweet photo
ReplyDeletePlease do keep blogging! We have babies about the same age. So glad to hear that he is doing well. Take care!
ReplyDelete