When you read a blog talking about girlscout mint chocolate cookie ice cream and the baby needs some STAT. So you go to the store immediately looking like H.e.double tooth picks. Hair not combed but pulled back, oversized clothes, slobbered up kids, and flip-flops with socks in January. (Just an example my mother taught me better)
Which is worse?
Running into someone you know?
Going to the store looking like that in the first place, no matter the urgency?
Or that someone you run into (as you gush about praying not to see someone you know) Saying "what.........what is so bad about how you look?" "Tell me how do you look any different today?"
I just kicked her and left.
They didn't have my ice cream anyway.
I am baffled. Is she wrong or me?
Oh yeah, that happened to me. What's worse was, it was a lady I know from Boot Camp and ONLY from Boot Camp, so she's seen me at my finest, and she was all, "You don't look any different, you look great!"
ReplyDeleteIt's so interesting, I ALSO kicked her and left.
Pretty sure it happened in the ice cream aisle too.
Oh no she did'unt!
ReplyDeleteSeriously?
And to add pain to the injury (or however that thing goes) there was no ice cream.
Dude.
i miss you guys!
ReplyDelete