Saturday, January 17, 2009

About that!

I tried, really I did. This computer has a magnetic pull for me to sit in front of it. It talks to me.
"are you NOT wondering what the amazing trips are into today"
"I bet you wont ever believe what michelle's husband brought home today?"
"I wonder if Tori has had her quints yet?"
"you know you have to be first on Mascowbell one more time before June or you are a loser"
"do you have any e-mail?"
"everyone is reading Nobo except you nanahnahnaanah"
"has that hippie started back to nursing school h.e.double toothpicks yet?" "which btw she is handling much better than you did."
"Is NieNie back?"
"Has c-jane beaten autoblog yet?" "how are the kids?"
"do you have any e-mail?"
"forget laundry, dishes, errands, you are tired and need a break......sit down.......awe come on for just a minute......the baby needs a rest......stay just a minute longer......its okay it is only FIVE oCLOCK and you have done nothing already today.......you can always start tomorrow.


Something like that! Maybe next year!

3 comments:

  1. "I wonder if Tori has had her quints yet?"
    HAHAAA! ;D

    You can never be a loser S. You are the opposite of loser (which is of course "anti-loser")

    It'll all be there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! The running dialogue we all have.

    Tori's the hottest pregnant with quints woman I have EVER seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still pregnant with my quints. I carry them all in my butt.

    ReplyDelete