There is rules in this house. Rule #1 bad grammar will not be corrected. Rule #2 Laugh if you must about poor grammar but I do not want to hear about it.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
New Year Resolution
I know that I have just started a lame attempt to begin posting again, unfortunately I have decided I have a few habits that need to be curb-checked! One being this darn computer, the other is NONE of your business, no just kidding it would be Bravo tv. I know lame-O. Tough times are here and I have work to do. Work that I can no longer put aside. I bid you farewell for the time being. I may be weak at times. And I may very well miss you way more than you miss me. But for now take care my friends. Happy New Year and may all your wildest dreams come true. I will be back. I actually might make it to the post office now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ack! I spend way too much time on the computer too! :0
ReplyDeleteDarn you Bravo tv!
ReplyDeleteAww! You can't leave now that I'm coming back!!
ReplyDeleteYour New Years resolution SUCKS!
ReplyDeleteA lot of people have this less time on the computer resolution and it's starting to make me feel like maybe I need to reevaluate home much time I spend on here.... boooooo. I like being glued to the computer - it makes me feel like I have friends.
ReplyDelete