There is rules in this house. Rule #1 bad grammar will not be corrected. Rule #2 Laugh if you must about poor grammar but I do not want to hear about it.
You're like me with all your bdays squished together. I have Tristan and Izzy on April 6 and 9 and then Alec and the twins on Nov. 14 and 16. Taj and Liv screwed that pattern up...
ACK! I don't know how your heart doesn't melt into a pile of goo every day. She is SO DANG CUTE! I love that video with Uncle T. It's so classic RED. Great collection of pictures too.
Her cheeks! Her eyes! That hair!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday RED!
I'm diggin' her hair!! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteYou're like me with all your bdays squished together. I have Tristan and Izzy on April 6 and 9 and then Alec and the twins on Nov. 14 and 16.
Taj and Liv screwed that pattern up...
I love the hair too! She is so cute!
ReplyDeleteACK! I don't know how your heart doesn't melt into a pile of goo every day. She is SO DANG CUTE! I love that video with Uncle T. It's so classic RED. Great collection of pictures too.
ReplyDelete