
I may be an adult but it seems people still boss me around. Demanding to say the least. I received a txt just today I quote "U have 2 make me a bday cake!" I just looked around and said out loud "and why do I have to do that or anything else for that matter" Yes I talk to myself...its fun. So I txt back "I have removed ur right to boss me around anymore." That will fix her.
My darling RED has ALWAYS been a "talker" per say, but now that she can actually say words it is getting down right ridiculous. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM blah bbah blah bahh sdjfoe toe haaaahhaaa shirt. So fun to be bossed around by a half pint redhead. She now drags me away from what I am do with a very demanding tone at times. How can 29lbs be so strong?
My all time favorite is my lovely teenager throwing his cram packed laundry basket at me around roughly 930pm stating "you have to do my laundry tonight I have nothing to wear tomorrow." Oh yea I think its time he goes in underwear and socks for once. That will teach him.
Speaking of peer pressure and bullying I want to dedicate this post to my hero, my olbff. The lady that has it all. An adorable family, hot husband, jlo trunk, sunny weather, pyscho ex husband, and the greatest "ya never know what she is going to say" blog evoh. Miss Tx herself Tori! I had until Christmas Eve to get my blog going. Even though I have lots to do with it yet here you go lady. Comment Comment Comment and that is a direct order:)
In other news!
My mother and father had a 50th Wedding Anniversary yesterday! 50 years:) My 9 siblings in general are pretty lame when it comes to this topic to say the least. No Nancy and Lauren type celebration around here. But we have all year to make it up to them, it is winter ya know. My mother wants to go to Chick fil la to celebrate Saturday night and then asked me to drive her and dad around to look at the Christmas lights in town. My father did get my mother 48 beautiful roses. It was almost half the price of a dozen roses to get two more to get the fifty. She would be proud of his thriftiness to not have the fifty. It was hard to pick out a card for a couple that is to say "not lovey dovey" at. all. But hey 50 years says a lot all by itself. My father was looking for a card more like "thanks for putting up with me this long!" It cracked me up, they do not sell those cards at the local grocery store:)
I guess I had better get to baking that cake the day is flying by.
Woot woot!! I LOVE when I get to boss you around and hand out ultimatums!! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteOh and HAPPY 50th!! That's amazing!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Tori! You are first!!! You get a days supply of fresh carmels! Would a days supply be closer to five or fifteen?
ReplyDeleteYeah? Well my 5 year old just threw a letter at me and demanded that I get up and go to the Post Office and mail it to Santa Claus RIGHT NOW!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of responding by doing that old Indian thing where you burn the message and hope that the spirits carry it to the intended recipient on the wind or something.
That'll show her to be bossy with me, The Queen Boss around here.
WHAT? You have a blog? WOO HOO! :D
ReplyDeleteWhen people try to boss me around I pretty much want to laugh in their faces, muahaha! >:)
ReplyDeleteRED is the cutest! :)
ReplyDeleteTori is BOMB! :)
ReplyDeleteHey! I see my name! :)
ReplyDeleteMy parents celebrated their 50th anniversary last November! Congrats to your parents, YAY! :)
Okay, I'm done. ;)
ReplyDeleteNancy is a comment hog.
ReplyDeleteNancy may be a comment hog (not) but it makes me oh so happy and smiley:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your parents! And Red sure is a cutie. Great post!
ReplyDeleteI hate when people boss me around. I am just like my mom. I do the opposite if someone tells me to do something. Ha! The rebel!
ReplyDeleteOk, first of all I want to know why didn't I know about this here new blog?
ReplyDeleteThank goodness Nobody told me about...otherwise I'd still be all like "DUH...I wonder why S don't write nomore...*drool*"
RED is so cute.
ReplyDeleteFashionista is currently making wedding plans (in her head) about a red hair boy.
I love that boy, he's a member and his parents are awesome. So if all goes well in about 10 years I could have a red hair grandbaby.
Woot. Right?
Shut up. One can dream.
holy crap look at this new blog, and the comment section beats out anything I have ever done..which really isn't saying much.. did I read your bio right.. #3.. if so.. way to goo.. woo hoo.. and I have a 4 year old..(tomorrow technically) who tells me what to do all day long.. and then says she is sorry.. and does it again.. your red is darling!!! :)
ReplyDelete