Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fifteen

Today is J's birthday! Sweet Fifteen!?!

He has a friend who txts 10,000 messages a month!

We are trying to beat that today!!!!

So if all three of my blog readers tell five friends who tell five friends etc

We might reach our goal. Email me and I will gladly give his number to you:)





*This has taking me ALL day. Enjoy. Now I need therapy. Love you son hope your day is awesome and full of "you got text"!!! Love Mom

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Joshua! I don't know if I have 5 friends that text. I'll try to find at least one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll be darn, has it really been 15 years since I held you in my hand. Happy Birthday, Love David

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!!!!!!
    That video is sweet, your momma must love you, you lucky dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to J! :D

    What a handsome guy! All the pictures were so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did we beat the goal??? I texted back and forth with him a while, so every one of those texts should count.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, he's always been so darn cute.
    I used to have striped socks like that one of him laying on legs asleep---is that me? It doesn't look like my legs though. Did R steal my socks?

    I loved the ghetto slide show. Awe.some.

    ReplyDelete