Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Spirit

I think I finally found my Christmas Spirit. But I think I am a day late and a dollar or two short.


I worked half of Christmas just for the money of it, really what other reason would anyone work on Christmas. It was wonderful. My place of employment seems to being changing its clientele so it was exciting to play Nurse after more than a month off. And truly when you have so much time off it is "play." I did get in several fights, one being with an IV infusion machine. It beeped at me and I beeped at it, very exciting. Then we have a lovely creature of a client whom is GOLD to the administrator due to self pay. But a pain in the beep for EVERYONE else. He was upset at dinner because there was no chocolate syrup to drizzle on his cup of ice cream. (ALWAYS something new at dinner). Then at bedtime heaven forbid his bed was not made properly (to his standards). Therefore he fussed at the top of his lungs waking the others at how incompetent the staff was for well over 20 minutes with as many insults as an old man can come up with. So I joined in questioning the staff loudly as well how they could possible pass CNA classes without knowing how to properly make a bed. It is lesson 1 of all nursing after all. He may have just as well taken my name down in black sharpie. (Just saying "the big girl" may not cut it anymore)

J comes home tomorrow from his fathers and I am more than excited. I really miss my onery teenager when he is gone for so long. Since I had extra time, I am hoping to find him the perfect Christmas gift today for him. Sales here I come, wish me luck!

Red received two babies and a two seater stroller. She is busy busy being a mother. Yeah! In other news she literally has been attached to her dad for TWO days. Daddy has to put on her shoes, daddy has to change her diaper, daddy has to feed her, daddy has to put her to bed, daddy has to bath her. I love it. I do not know who is going to miss Daddy more?

Baby three is doing great. He/she/it has taking to kicking me in the "bellybutton" which is truly a strange sensation. Maybe IT could just pop outta my bellybutton when done and save me alot of trouble.

So there you go Miss Tori. A post before you asked! Merry Christmas to one and all. You are all invited to the NEW YEARS EVE bash coming up in a mere 6 days.

3 comments:

  1. You are wonderful to post without me buggin' you!! And a super post it was!!

    You talking about the old man made me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for onery teenagers.
    And babies who love their daddies.
    And posting on your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me lol several times. You beeping back, "the big girl" won't cut it, and who will miss Daddy more.

    RED is so cute with her little stroller.

    I don't think plain vanilla is acceptable either.
    Can't wait to be an old resident so I can scream about it.

    ReplyDelete