I have to go to the doctor at 8 am today. No big deal except it is FREEZING BUTT cold outside.
I am not sure if it even got close to 10 degrees yesterday and today is not looking good either. My computer says it is 1degrees outside. ONE! Is that possible?
I think I need to move to Tori's for the winter.
* I know I know most of you have to get out in this weather anyway but normally I do not and therefore I am whinning:) My blog my rules.
I would totally be whining. TOTALLY. Come to Texas.
ReplyDeleteOh it gets better! My appt is tomorrow which I figured out 3/4 of the way there. Dang it. I had to go shopping instead in this awful weather. BTW economy in MO is great! Where did all those people come from???
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYou’ve just been hit with Random Acts Of
“ Merry Christmas!”
Love, Carrot Jello
We are at 29!
ReplyDeleteSee? If you move here it would be warmer and we could make popcorn and laugh at Nobody.
I meant laugh with Nobody!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete;)
Ooooooooooh, I'm telling. NCS is talking smack and I'm not even here to defend myself!
ReplyDeleteIs it wrong that I laughed out loud that your appointment was the next day?
Move to Iowa, THEN i'll feel sorry for you.
Even the icicles get frostbite here.